This homemade slaw has more flavour than any store bought version.
- Carrots - 1 pound peeled
- Mayonnaise - 1/2 Cup
- Apple Cider and Garlic Vinaigrette - 1 tbsp
- Dijon Mustard - 1 tbsp
- Garlic & Dill Dressing - 1/3 cup
- Coarse Salt and Ground Pepper - to taste
- White Cabbage - 1/2 small, halved crosswise and thinly sliced (5 cups)
- Fresh Dill - 2 tbsp chopped (Optional)
1. In a food processor fitted with a shredding disk (or on the large holes of a box grater), grate carrots. In a large bowl, whisk together Mayonnaise, Apple Cider Vinaigrette, mustard.
2. Add carrots, cabbage, and Garlic Dill dressing to bowl; toss well. Top mixture with a plate that fits inside the bowl; weight with a heavy object. Let sit at room temperature 20 minutes before serving.