A creative chicken meal with a bruschetta appetizer taste for a quick an easy dinner.
- Boneless chicken breast halves - 1 1/2 pounds cubed
- Diced Tomatoes - 15 ounce
- Water - 1/2 cup
- Fresh Garlic - 1tbps
- Box Chicken flavoured dry bread stuffing/ option dried bread crumbs add chicken stock - 6 ounces
- Mozzarella Cheese - 2 cups
- Ultimate Garlicky Italian Seasoning - 1 tbps
- Salt - 1tsp
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F ( 200 C). Spray a 9x3-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Toss the cubed chicken with the salt in a large bowl. Place the chicken in a layer into the bottom of the baking dish. Stir together tomatoes, water, garlic, and stuffing mix in a large bowl; set aside to soften. Sprinkle the cheese on top of the chicken, then sprinkle with the ultimate garlicky italian seasoning. Spread the softened stuffing mixture on top.
- Bake uncovered until the chicken cubes have turned white and are no longer pink in the center, about 30 minutes.