- Soy Sauce - 1/4 cup
- Honey - 1/4 cup
- Fresh Lime Juice - 3 Tbsp
- Vegetable Oil - 2 Tbsp
- Fresh/Frozen Ontario Garlic - 1 Tbsp, minced
- Smoked Garlic Seasoning - 1 Tbsp
- Ground Black Pepper - 1 tsp
- Chicken Breast - 4
- Fresh Mango Salad
- Mango - 1 cup, chopped
- Cherry Tomatoes - 1 cup, sliced
- Cilantro - 1/2 cup, chopped
- Sweet Red Pepper - 1 cup, chopped
- Red Onion - 1/2 cup, diced
1) Combine all ingredients except the chicken breast to make marinade. Divide marinade in half: put one half in a small, non-metal container with the chicken, cover and refrigerate for about 4 to 24 hours.
2) Preheat barbecue to hot. Grill chicken over high heat, basting with the other half of the marinade. Turn and bast chicken breasts frequently. Continue grilling until the chicken is nicely browned and internal temperature reaches 155-160F (68-71C) with a meat thermometer (about 20 minutes). Remove chicken from grill, cover with tented foil, and allow resting for about 10 minutes.
Dressing: In a jar blend 5 Tbsp of Apple Cider & Garlic Vinaigrette, 1 Tbsp lime juice, 1 tsp Dijon mustard, 1 tsp honey and a pinch of salt and pepper. Toss dressing with mango mixture.
Optional: In a jar blend 5 Tbsp of Garlic & Mango Dressing, 1 tsp Sriracha Sauce and 1 tsp of lime juice. Toss dressing with mango mixture.
Another delicious recipe from the kitchen of The Garlic Box