This Garlic Balsamic Roast Pork Tenderloin takes little time and is on the table in 35 minutes. Excellent served with rice and broccoli.
Shop Now: Garlic Balsamic Vinegar
- Pork Tenderlion - 3 lbs
- 4 cloves garlic - fresh or frozen - 4 cloves
- Garlic Lemon and Rosemary Poultry Rub - 2 tbsp
- Grated Lemon Zest (optional) - 2 tbsp
- Olive Oil or Roasted Garlic Oil with Scapes - 2 tbsp
- Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper - 1 tsp EACH
- Beef Stock - 1/2 cup
- Garlic Balsamic Vinegar - 1/2 cup
- 2 tbsp. butter - 2 tbsp
- Diced Garlic Scapes (drained) - 2 tbsp
1) Preheat oven to 450F.
2) Combine the garlic (if using frozen grate direct from freezer at time of use), Lemon and Rosemary Poultry Rub, lemon zest, one tablespoon olive oil or Roasted Garlic Oil with Scapes, salt and pepper. Press this mixture onto the tenderloin.
3) In a large skillet with an oven proof handle, heat 1 tablespoon of oil over medium heat. Add the tenderloin and cook, turning frequently, until brown on all sides, about 8-10 minutes.
4) Transfer to the oven and roast for 12 minutes.
5) Remove pork from the pan and keep warm.
6) Set the pan over high heat and stir in the beef stock and Garlic Balsamic Vinegar, scraping up the cooked bits. Bring this to a boil and cook until reduced by half. Turn the heat off, whisk in the butter, 1 tablespoon at a time until melted. Stir in Diced Garlic Scapes and spoon over pork.
7) Cut the tenderloin into thick 1" slices and serve with Garlic Balsamic Diced Garlic Scapes sauce over the top.