"A surprisingly tasty, yet healthy, alternative for your fry craving. Use our Garlic & Dill Dressing with sour cream to finish off this tasty snack."
- Zucchini - 3 small, cut into french-fry shaped pieces
- Garlic Scape Salt - to taste
- Panko Bread Crumbs - 1 cup
- Parmesan Cheese - 1/4 cup
- Garlicky Italian Seasoning - 2 Tbsp.
- Eggs - 2, beaten
- Dipping Sauce
- Garlic & Dill Dressing - 1/4 cup
- Sour Cream - 1 Tbsp.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Season zucchini pieces with Garlic Scape Sea Salt.
- Mix panko bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and Garlicky Italian Seasoning in a bowl.
- Dip zucchini pieces into the beaten eggs and then press into bread crumbs to coat; gently toss between your hands so any bread crumbs that haven't stuck can fall away. Arrange breaded zucchini onto the prepared baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake zucchini in preheated oven until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- While zucchini fries are baking, combined the Garlic & Dill Dressing and sour cream for dipping sauce.
Another delicious recipe from the kitchen of The Garlic Box