"This is great! The bacon makes the hamburgers so tender!"
- Lean Ground Beef - 1 1/2 pounds
- Fresh/Frozen Ont Garlic Cloves - 1 clove minced
- Garlic Steak Splash - 1 tsp
- Salt & Freshly Ground Black Pepper - to taste
- Applewood Smoked Bacon - 1 slice per pattie
- Balsamic Caramelized Onions
- Onions - 6 - thinly sliced
- Butter - 2 tbsp
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Brown Sugar - 3 tbsp
- Balsamic Vinegar with Garlic - 1 cup
1) Preheat grill
2) In a bowl combine beef, garlic, steak splash, salt and pepper, to taste, being careful not to over mix. Form into patties and wrap a slice of bacon around each one. Secure bacon with toothpicks.
3) Place patties on grill, and cook 5 minutes per side, or until well done. Remove toothpicks before serving on hamburger buns.
4)Melt butter in large, heavy skillet. Fry onions until beginning to brown, about 10 minutes. Add brown sugar, stir to coat. Add balsamic vinegar with garlic. Cook down until onions are creamy and will coat the back of a spoon.
5)Serve hamburger with a dollop of balsamic caramelized onions and a thick slice of sharp cheddar cheese.
Another delicious recipe from the kitchen of The Garlic Box