This light and healthy tapa goes best with crisp white wines and crunchy bread.
- Canned solid white tuna (packed in water, drained) - 1 (12 ounce) can
- Caesar Dressing - The Garlic Box - 1 tbsp
- Green onions - 3, thinly sliced (and extra for garnish)
- Red bell pepper - 1/2, chopped
- Balsamic Vinegar - 1 dash
- Black pepper - to taste
- Garlic salt - to taste (1 pinch)
- Avocados - 2 ripe, pitted and halved
1. In a bowl, mix the tuna, Caesar dressing, green onions, red pepper and balsamic vinegar. Season with pepper and garlic salt to taste.
2. Pack the pitted avocado halves with the tuna mixture. Garnish with reserved green onions and a dash of black pepper.
Note: Try as a chopped salad too!