The ingredients for this salad can be expanded to your preferences.
- Spinach Leaves - 2 cups, washed and torn
- Arugula Leaves - 2 cups, washed and torn
- Chicken Breasts - 2
- Red Pepper - 1 cup, thinly sliced
- Fresh Pineapple - 1 cup, diced
- Green Onions - 1/2 cup, sliced diagonally
- Firm Tofu - 1 cup, diced
- Sesame Seeds ( Sunflower Seeds) - 1/2 cup
- Soy Sauce - 2 tbsp
- Apple Cider & Garlic Vinaigrette - 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp
- Honey - 1 tbsp
1 Marinate chicken breast in 2 tbsp Apple Cider and Garlic Vinaigrette and 1 tbsp soy sauce for minimum of 30 minutes in a zip-lock bag
2 Toss leafy greens with red pepper, pineapple onion & tofu. Divide among 4 serving bowls.
3 Mix 1/4 cup Apple Cider and Garlic Vinaigrette remaining soy sauce honey in small bowl Set aside
4 Grill and bake chicken until cooked. Slice (warm or cold) and garnish salad plates.
5 Pour equal amounts of Apple Cider and Garlic Vinaigrette dressing blend over each salad plate. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Note: Chicken can be substituted with thinly sliced cooked pork that has been marinated.
Another delicious recipe from the kitchen of The Garlic Box