Add some glam to this everyday loaf with a side serving of Cranberry Garlic Rum Preserve or an equal mix of Horseradish Garlic Jam with mustard.
- ground turkey - 1lb
- chopped celery - 1/2 cup
- chopped apple - 1 cup
- chopped onion - 1 cup
- olive oil or Roasted Garlic oil w scapes - 3 tbs
- lemon zest - 1 tsp
- garlic clove - 1
- salt - 1/2 tsp
- black pepper - 1/4 tsp
- tabasco sauce - 1/2 tsp
- Horseradish Garlic Jam - 2 tbs
- dried parsley - 1 tsp
- Smoked Garlic Grilling Sauce - 1 tbs
1. Heat a large saute pan over medium high heat and add 1 tbs oil, onion, apple, celery and garlic
2. Saute for 6 minutes then cover reduce heat to medium and cook for an additional 10 minutes.
3. Allow vegetable mixture to cool and then combine with remaining ingredients except grilling sauce in a large bowl. If mixture is too loose, tighten with bread crumbs to desired loaf consistency.
4. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
5. Shape meatloaf into a loaf pan and brush with Smoked Garlic Grilling Sauce.
6. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until an instant read thermometer reads 165 degrees.
NOTE: Delicious served with a smokey garlic sweet potato mash and shaved brussel sprouts.