A fruity flavouring to enrich this lively, colourful dish that will plate as a salad or lobster roll.
- Crab - 2 tins chunky crab, well drained
- Mangoes (or peaches/nectarines) - 1 1/2 cups, diced
- Red Onion - 1/4 cup, small dice
- Red Pepper - 1/4 cup, medium dice
- Epic Fry Salt - 1/2 tsp
- Garlic Mango Dressing - 1/4 cup
- Avocados - 3, ripe and cut into chunks
- Lime Juice - 1 tbsp
1. Gently mix all ingredients except avocado in a medium bowl. (can be covered and refrigerated several hours)
2. When ready to serve, halve, pit, peel and slice avocados. Fan half an avocado on each plate and serve crab salad alongside.
Top with cilantro or parsley.
Nestle salad into a bib of buttery greens or use as a filling for a "crab roll."