Submitted by Carolee Millner who uses this same recipe to cook fresh fish.
- Ground Almond - 1/2 cup
- Zest of Lemon( keep juice for later) -
- Parsley - 1 tbsp, chopped
- Cornstarch - 2-3 tbsp
- Egg - 1, beaten
- Garlicky Italian Seasoning - 1 tbsp
- Olive Oil - 2 tbsp
- Boneless, skinless Chicken Breasts - 2
1) Mix almond, lemon zest and parsley in a bowl.
2) Dip chicken into beaten egg.
3) Dip chicken in cornstarch with Garlicky Italian Seasoning, salt and pepper to taste, then dip chicken into almond mixture.
4)Bake at 350F for 40 minutes, turn once. OR, cook on low-medium setting in non-stick frying pan until golden brown on outside and chicken is cooked.
5) Drizzle with lemon juice before serving.
Serve with steamed rice tossed with Garlicky Italian Seasoning.
Another delicious recipe from the kitchen of The Garlic Box